Achieved Financial Freedom On 1st Of December 2007!
I have finally achieved financial freedom on 1st of December 2007!
The feeling hasn’t settled in yet, but I feel an incredible relief and peace of mind.
My mind keeps going into the future to check what I HAVE to do and there is nothing. No pressure, no deadlines and no work that I don’t like to do.
The only things that I see in the future are things that I WANT to do.
I am moving from Thailand back to Slovenia in 4 days where I’ll celebrate my freedom and financial independence with my family and friends.
This New Year will also be a special one since it will be all about NEW beginnings. It’s like I can start writing a new chapter in the book of my life.
I sincerely hope that you have this same powerful desire to achieve financial freedom and become totally independent of a regular job.
I am aware that this achievement is a product of my perseverance and burning desire to free myself, but I have a great deal to thank Ken Evoy, the whole team at www.sitesell.com and many SBI-ers who shared their advice in the SBI forums.
Thank you all!
P.S. I’ve outlined my journey towards financial freedom in the 10-step process:
1. Freedom Starts In The Mind
2. 5 Reasons to Follow Your Passion Instead of Money
3. How to Make Money Online and Enjoy Freedom
4. Ken Evoy and Site Build It
5. How to Write Content That Attracts Visitors And Natural Links
6. On-page Search Engine Optimization
7. Make Your Site Known – Link-Building Strategies
8. Intelligently Monetize Your Website
9. Test and Tweak To Maximize Your Website Income
10. Enjoying Financial Independence And Making The Best Of Yourself
“If you think you can do it, or you think you can’t do it, you are right.” Henry Ford