And The Winners Are…
Thanks everyone for commenting and helping this blog grow in quality content and interesting discussions.
In case you don’t remember, I promised a few prizes for the best commenters in December.
Choosing the prizes was a hard decision but eventually I had to make it. 😉
So let’s get straight to the point…
The winners for the most valuable comments on this financial freedom blog are:
1. DR receives the first prize – an SBI site with one year free subscription. DR has been one of the most valuable commenters on this blog from the day he found it.
2. Christy from My Thank You Site receives the second prize – The Long Tail from Chris Anderson. Christy, email me with you address! And thank YOU for all the enthusiastic commens!
3. Brian Purkiss from Plainbeta.com receives the third prize – a blog review with a few juicy links! Brian, contact me through email to discuss a few details!
And of course thanks to all the rest who have contributed to this blog with your comments;
– Diane from Kid Skills
– Henri from The Poker How To
– David from Most Connected Marketer
– mbm from More Blog Money
– Dwayne from Beginner Investors
– Lawrence from a Long Long Road
– Jason from Jason’s Random Thoughts
There have been a few other commenters that I didn’t link to so hopefully I’ll do that in the future.
Thanks also to all the 92 subscribers of this blog’s feed for the trust and sticking by on this journey of financial freedom!