Having Success With Site Build It? Share Your Story!
If you have been having success with your websites built with Site Build It, I invite you to share your story.
There are so many indecisive people out there who have been scammed many times with various GRQ (Get Rich Quick) schemes and it’s natural that they are not sure whether Site Build It is a scam or not.
(Unfortunately, some (insert negative adjective) bloggers have been distorting the real value of SBI by posting their negative reviews and manipulating their rankings in Google for the »site build it review« search query.
These fake reviews (none of the reviewers have used Site Build It!) create even more doubt in the minds of potential buyers of SBI. If you’ve been using SBI and realize the real value it provides, then you can help by linking to my Site Build It Review page and getting my page rank better (currently at #7) and thus help new potential buyers of SBI get the real picture.)
Your story can make a difference and help someone start their journey towards financial and personal independence.
Success can be defined in many ways so I’ll just give one limitation: your site must receive over 500 daily visitors. If it does, then I’ll be more than happy to publish your story, give you a few links 😉 in return and of course you’ll get more people on your site.
I’ll update this page with new stories when they come so that all of them will receive good pagerank.
If you’re interested in sharing your story, helping more indecisive people make the right choice, sharing some tips of what worked for you and helping my blog grow 😉 , then email me at tomaz (at) freedomideas.com and I’ll send you some questions.
Here are the stories shared so far…
Successful SBI-ers And What You Can Learn From Them
1. Marius Bakken from marathon-training-schedule.com – Marius is a two time Olympic runner and he decided to share his passion and help people get better in marathons.
2. David from CoolestPlacesToVisit.com – David is up to many different projects in the internet marketing field but he sticks to the basics when it comes to building sites with Site Build It.
3. Mike from Gas-Grill-Review.com – Mike has followed my idea of product review sites and is making over $1000 per month after just 6 months of good work!
4. Christy from My-Thank-You-Site.com – Christy has 4 SBI websites now and is living the life of freedom like we all should.
5. Rumi from Women-Workout-Routines.com – Rumi has created a highly successful website despite not speaking or writing perfect English. What’s her secret?
6. Henri from ColonHealthAdvice.com – Henri has achieved over 500 daily visitors very quickly and his traffic keeps rising.
7. Suz from Cheap-Wedding-Solutions didn’t have a clue what to build her website around. Suz made the best of SBI’s Brainstormer to come up with a profitable niche that allows her to be a stay-at-home-mum.
8. Elizabeth from English-Grammar-Revolution.com – Elizabeth followed the Action Guide, chose the right niche, did the hard the work and the results were very quick – getting over 1000 daily visitors.
9. DaNae from Smoothie-Handbook.com – DaNae wasted $6000 on a certain online business strategy before finding SBI. In just 11 months she reached over 800 daily visitors.
10. Ricky from Puppy-Training-At-Home.com – Ricky has been getting over 1200 daily visitors by now by sharing his passion about dogs and puppies.
11. Carletta from Successful-Homeschooling.com – Carletta hosts an annual content on her site that has generated her over 1000 C2 submissions.
12. Alex from DehydratorBook.com – Alex is earning over $500 with his niche site and interestingly earns most of that through Amazon affiliate program.
13. David from Tips4Running.com – David has been using SB I for 2 years now and if now totally focused on becoming free.
14. Andrew from Raw-Food-Health.net – Andrew is a free man at only 26 and enjoying his life in Bali. The possibilities are endless with the power of the Internet.
15. Trina from GrowingRaw.com – Trina shares hes wisdom on what she learned from her first website and how she applied the knowledge to her second site.
16. Paul from Marathon-Training-Tips.com – Paul’s traffic stats were not that encouraging at the beginning but eventually he “convinced” search engines that he deserves much more.
Update: Sitesell.com has launched a new website SBI2-4U, where you can find many more SBI success stories (including mine 😉 ).
The key to these success stories has been the C2 module which allows the visitors of your site to add content. Your site then keeps growing with more and more relevant content and as the traffic grows so does your income.