How To Manage Your Money In 2008
Last days of December are great to start planning on how to manage your money in the next year.
You’ve made some mistakes this year from which you can learn and you’ve made some right decisions which you can do again. And of course, you can also find great money and finance related blogs out there on the web.
I can’t really say that I am an expert on managing my money (yet) so I tried to find online resources from which I can learn.
Here are some of the best posts on how to manage your money and achieve financial freedom perhaps already in 2008:
1. Let’s start with Lynnae’s post about her best and worst financial decisions and what she learned from them. Perhaps you can too…
2. How to get your finances under control is actually a series of posts still in progress which covers setting your financial goals, creating financial plans, getting out of debt and more. You may want to subscribe to stay in touch with the future posts.
3. Budgeting for dummies post really simplifies the process of creating a budget in 8 steps. And don’t just read the post; instead follow the instructions and do the steps.
The numbers on the paper will definitely make a different about your money management plans in the next year.
4. Following these 9 financial tips will make it much easier in your quest on how to manage your money in 2008. Maybe you’ve heard of some of them but that’s not really the point. The point is whether you follow them. 😉
5. Eric shows you how to remain debt free and how he managed to achieve that. What I really liked about his plan is that he included two types of emergency funds.
6. And here’s a short synopsis of Lawrence’s Money Mindset Series: One of the most common reasons for unhappiness is money issues. Your success at managing and handling money has a lot of impact on other areas of your life like relationships and career.
As such, you should give some conscious thoughts to how you currently handle money and the mindset behind it. This 5-parts series will help you to see new insights about your money mindset.
Do you also have some really effective ways to manage your money? I’d love to learn from your experiences too…