Site Build It Sucks?
You really think Site Build It sucks? Let me share my thoughts on whether SBI (from Sitesell.com) really sucks…
Actually before I continue, let me show you a picture:
I saw quite a few times that people actually typed the “Site Build It sucks” phrase in a search engine and somehow found my site.
So I’ve decided to optimize a blog post on this keyword to hopefully get more people here and help them make the right decision.
I’ll try to be objective and approach the “SBI sucks” topic from 2 angles:
1. Why Site Build It Doesn’t Suck
– it’s not a normal web hosting thingy. The SBI Action Guide will teach you how to create a content site relying on free search engine traffic bringing visitors and money day after day without much work
– if you ever get stuck at any part, you can access help for every topic, you can ask a question on the forums and you can even hire an experienced SBI-er to help you out
– I’ve achieved financial freedom with SBI (check my Site Build It Review!) and am earning over $10,000 per month with just a few sites. I did work very hard to get here but thanks to free search engine traffic I don’t have to work so hard any more. I even have time to write posts about whether “Site Build It sucks” or not…
– there are hundreds of Site Build It sites built by ordinary people with no prior knowledge of HTML and SEO. If they can do it, so can you.
2. Why Site Build It Does Suck
Key Evoy (The CEO of Sitesell.com) said this:
The “bad” news? SBI! does not eliminate the common-sense, universal laws of business and economics…
It takes time and work to build a genuine, profitable, long-term business with equity.
It takes a persistent, slow-steady-sure approach, fueled by passion, steadied by patience and reassured by faith in a system that both makes sense and is proven to work.
If you are looking for a magic pill that will create a site which will earn $100 per day in just a month or two, then yes, Site Build It sucks. It’s not that good.
If on the other hand you want to learn how to build a successful website and want to have all the tools in one place for only 0.82 cents per day, then no, SBI does not suck at all.
In fact, feel free to explore my blog and see how I used SBI to free myself from slavery of a 9-5 job.
Note: There have been some negative reviews of SBI on a couple of blogs saying that it’s a scam. Well, that’s very funny as this “scam” 😉 is really working for me and for hundreds of other people.
By the way, here’s what SiteSell has to say about “Site Build It scam reviews“…
And if there’s an SBI-er reading this post I’d appreciate if you share your thoughts on whether Site Build It really sucks or not. Thanks!